let's get started

I never wanted to write a blog myself. Don't get me wrong- I love blogs. I just always felt I've got nothing really to contribute to the bloggers world.

I am really happy to see what other crafty people produced. See pictures of new products or WIP, read about latest techniques and I am nuts about tutorials and free patterns.

I love, love, love sewing. Love to sit surrounded by fabrics, yarn, zippers, buttons and all kind of sewy goods and plan a new project. This can take forever though. Next then. Cutting into fabric - I think that's the best part! Full of hope that the project will turn out the way I planned it to be. Hopefully better. Probably I need to rip some seems and redo them, anyways, how else would you learn? Switching on my machine still gets me so excited. Love the wee noise she does- psh pshheee and there she is...

Most of all I like to sew quick wee projects. Little bags and baskets, bunting, accessories and wee cushions etc. I love making quilts as well. But gosh - they can be a hell of a job. Especially the binding in the end! Recently I discovered my love for sewing clothes for my kids. They look cute in anything and don't mind little mistakes...

So far so good. I was always curious about selling my products. I know- you basically can't make money from it. It will always stay a hobby and best case scenario I'll be able to cover my costs. But it's not about that. I would like to see what people say about my products- I mean family need to be nice about the random presents I make them, I suppose. I would love seeing someone using my wee cosmetic or the wet wipe bag. Actually being used and loved my other people as well... Therefor I decided to go public now. First of all I am trying to sell some small items on a local craft fair. Let's see how that goes...



















Material pull for my first products going on sale! 


Let's see how this all will turn out...
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment