getting ready for craft fair


The countdown is definitely on. Two more days and I'll be at the Christmas Craft & Vintage Market at Newtonhill.

So if you happen to be around, just pop in and say hello. The nervous one. That's me...

I'm getting slowly so, so excited.
In my head I am just flicking through all my to do list- and believe me, there are many! Next to that I still need to finish up some of the products and do some ironing...



Therefor today just a small finish. These are some bunting I am taking as well. I think they will fit wonderful into the presents for mums and mums to be theme. They are great to finish off the nursery, attach to the pram or simply brighten up a dull hospital room... Loads of lovely options.

Linking up today with finish it up friday over at crazymomquilts.

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment