More drawstring bags finished today.
Today I used a different tutorial. And guess what!? They did not turn out as wonky as my first ones. Maybe because they are a bit bigger this time or this tutorial just worked better for me...
To be honest. I did not really stick to Jenis measurements and just made them up as I went along. But I used the general idea behind her tutorial. Worked out really well this time and no mayor wrestling was needed.
The bags are this time for K. And she uses them to store Peppa and her friends. K dedicated the second bag to store her brothers cars. How nice of her...
I used some of my favorite fabrics that I kept for quite a while. Wombat wonderland. I bought these FQ a few years ago and finally found a great project to use them.
Really happy how they turned out.