Today I have a finish to share.
I made some tiny bags for all kind of sewing accessories.
I used wings of love from birch fabrics for the bag and some Kona cotton in bubble gum for the string.
I totally love how they turned out. But I need to admit that it wasn't easy.
I used this tutorial which seemed quite straight forward. And it was. But when it came to sewing the casing seam I really struggled. Wrestling the tiny bags through the machine was not easy and the seam was all over the place. After ripping and redoing it about five times I achieved these rather wonky results...
Still I like them. In fact, I think they are rather charming.